Thursday, February 19, 2009

Updates on the 3 Behr's

We are slowly getting unpacked. I am still using Larry's laptop so I am not able to upload pictures yet. Soon I promise. Larry is keeping very busy with school. It is great to have him home every night & not out to sea. On his way home last night he hit a deer. He is fine, the truck is fine & I'm sure the deer is fine too. It's a long country road & we knew a deer would pop out in front of the car sometime. Tomorrow I will go to work with Larry at 7 am. The Army offers this great program for the students & spouses. They are going to do a complete work up on us. Draw blood, check cholesterol, blood pressure, body fat, etc. & custom make a diet & work out for us. We can't wait, since the movers already put our weight equiptment back together for us so our gym is ready to go. I had my 6 week post baby check up this week & all is well. Next week Skylar has her 2 month check up. I can't wait to see how much she weighs since she feels soooooo heavy!

No comments: