Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our move to Kansas

We made it. The trip went pretty good. Our car was packed so tightly & we were also towing a packed trailer. The dogs were in the back & within 5 minutes they broke the pet gate we had installed so we spent the entire time pushing them back. Skylar was great for most of the trip & Larry & I had a great system when we stopped. The last 6 hours of the trip Skylar had enough & screamed until we got home. The house is beautiful. I can't wait to get our furniture & get settled. I can't believe we will be moving again in 10 months!!! Larry showed me around town...that took all of 5 minutes...ha ha ha. It is a very small town. The restaurants have hand written closed signs on their doors. The people seem very nice. The 1st morning I woke up to a beautiful sunrise. We live right across the street from the Missouri river & state line. As soon as we hook up a printer I can  upload pictures. It has been 70 degrees the last 2 days. We really lucked out. Skylar loves to sit with me on the front porch swing. This weekend Larry has a 3 day weekend & we plan to check out Kansas City & have some ribs or BBQ or steak! I can't wait.    

No comments: