Monday, February 2, 2009

Getting ready to move

Well, today is my last day to finish packing. Hopefully Skylar will be on good behavior. The movers will come pack the house the next 3 days. Larry will fly home Wednesday night. I can't wait to see him. He hasn't seen Skylar in 3 1/2 weeks & I know he can't wait to see her. We will load our trailer on Thursday & hit the road on Friday. I am not looking forward to the long trip with an infant & 2 dogs. I hope it goes smooth. I can't wait to get to our new house
& unpack & go exploring. Yesterday someone made an offer on our house in VA. We are going to counter offer & hopefully it will work out. Yesterday was a beautiful day in the 60's so I tried to take Skylar for a walk on the boardwalk. She hated it. After 5 minutes I took her home, but at least I tried.

1 comment:

Van Horn Family said...

Hi Chris, Good luck with preparing for the move. I totally understand the trip to the boardwalk. I think it's the wind that annoys infants. We have a great clear plastic cover for our stroller now and we can take Austin out in just about any weather. Good luck with your move. You will be settled in your new house before you know it.
Annette