Thursday, October 2, 2008

Changes

So this weekend I will be 27 weeks pregnant & I am ready for this baby to come out!!! I get up about 10 times in the night with a full bladder, have swollen ankles & wrists, but the worst thing happened yesterday...I had a really hard time painting my toe nails! Larry was very nice & said why don't you start going to get pedicures. I called my sister Cindy to tell her about all of my new aches & pains & she laughed & said there are so many more to come!!! I must say the one good thing is that you can wear what ever you want & you don't have to walk around sucking in your stomach because it is actually supposed to stick out! This weekend we are going to my boss's wedding in The Outer Banks, NC. My boss (Rio) showed me the seating chart yesterday & said "Look...I sat you right next to the bar!" & then she remembered I couldn't drink!!! Larry also forgets I can't drink sometimes & then he says to me...thanks for carrying our baby because he doesn't think he could handle it! If he were carrying the baby he would be in bed all day!!!

No comments: