Sunday, October 26, 2008

Great product to try

As most of you know we have 2 large dogs & I am a germaphobe! I have a great steam cleaner & I have pretreated w/ so many products but the carpet stains always resurface...until now! I found something I was so happy with that I had to let everyone know about it. Everytime the sun shines into my house I see these crop circles on my carpet...pee stains from my lab's younger days! I also had some spots w/ heavy foot traffic & coffee stains (thank you Larry!) I tried a product at Home Depot called Capture (in a purple & white box) It includes a pre-treatment spray, a powder & a scrub brush. The product sits for 1/2 hour & then vacuum. There is no odor & it is safe to use around kids & dogs. It has been several weeks now & the crop circles have not resurfaced! It is amazing. So if you have a pet or a messy husband give it a try.

No comments: