Saturday, October 25, 2008

30 week update

I had another check up yesterday & all is well with baby Skylar. I have been going to the Naval hospital for my prenatal care & I usually see a different Dr/midwife each week. Yesterday I had a great Dr & she told me I will be seeing her for the rest of my pregnancy! I am very happy since I liked her a lot. I am only 10 weeks away from my due date!!! I am pre registered at the hospital & yesterday I got my stork parking pass, so now I get front row parking at the hospital! This is great since I usually have to park on the 4th deck in the last row! At least I get my exercise. Tomorrow Larry will leave again for a month, but he will be back all of December & January so he won't miss the birth. I am really happy about this since I wouldn't want anybody else to see my crying & yelling in the delivery room!!!

No comments: