Monday, August 24, 2009

A day of 1sts

Today Skylar tried small pieces of chicken & got to pick it up herself. As I expected Taz now sits under her high chair! She also got her 1st boo boo. I wanted to cry for her. I hate having hard wood floors while she is learning to crawl & sit up. I put pillows around her but she always falls away from the pillows. She's been a little grouchy the past couple of days & she was playing on the area rug & then face planted into her toy cell phone. She got a little lump on her eye brow! My poor baby. When I was trying to get her to go to bed she kept gumming my finger & I felt it...her 1st tooth is starting to come in! Before you know it she will want to date...get married...move out. I don't like to think about it. She will always be my baby.

No comments: