Saturday, June 20, 2009

Skylar updates

Skylar is getting big fast. I can't believe she will be 6 months old next Sunday! She is so sweet. She smiles & giggles all the time. She giggles the most when Taz(our dog) gets in trouble. She rolls over back to belly & belly to back. She babbles on & on & we know it won't be long before she says her 1st word & I am hoping it will be Mommy! She doesn't quite crawl yet but she scoots around so it won't be long now. I started her on rice cereal about a week ago. She loved it the 1st 2 days...opened wide & didn't make a face. Each day she liked it a little less & now she closes her mouth, makes a face & cries when I try to feed her. I guess she would rather have what we are eating! Last week I took her to TN & next week we are going to Colorado for a week. She travels a lot more than I did at her age!

No comments: