Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our adventure at the vets office

Today I had to take Taz & Skylar to the Vets office on base. It's a 25 minute drive & they were both very well behaved. Larry met us at the office. The vet on base is super cheap...only $2 for a visit & the shots & heartworm pills are about 1/2 the price of other vet offices. We were there about 1 1/2 -2 hours. When we arrived Taz did his business right outside the door on the grass. As usual Larry asked if he could hold the baby so I could pick it up. While we were in the waiting room Larry kept telling me it smelled & I told him I didn't smell anything. Then he held the baby up to my face & told me to smell. I told him to NEVER do that again since I don't smell diapers I just change them! I took her to the car to change her big messy diaper & all of the sudden Larry came out of the Vet's office yelling "oh my gosh...oh no!" I asked what was wrong & he showed me the front of his uniform pants...Skylar leaked poop on Larry! I laughed so hard & he said it wasn't funny & he might die & was at the very least going to throw up! I asked him to go back inside so we didn't miss our appointment. It serves him right for never changing diapers! A few hours later I knew it was time for another diaper change. I tried not to smile & asked Larry if he wouldn't mind changing her & he said sure since she can't possibly poop twice in one day! I turned & laughed as he opened the diaper. He closed the diaper back up & handed her to me! I like to give him a hard time but he is a great Dad!

No comments: