Saturday, May 9, 2009

Larry's Birthday outing

We had a really nice day today for Larry's birthday. The day started with a card I made on the computer filled with fun facts about the year he was born & famous people that share his birthday..like Billy Joel! Skylar & I bought him an Ipod. He was very happy since he said we were the last people on earth without an Ipod. Then we went to St Joseph's MO for breakfast at Cracker Barrel & some shopping. For the 1st time Skylar was good in a restaurant!!!! We were so happy! Since Skylar is about to outgrow her infant carseat, we bought her a new one & we also bought a back pack carrier for her since we are vacationing in Colorado in July. We went to some garage sales, flea markets & farmer's markets & even checked out some motorcycles. We headed towards Kansas City & Larry had a beer at Hooters. On the way home he wanted to stop at a local bar to play pool (only a couple of blocks away so he can walk home) I just put Skylar to bed which has been getting easier & easier. She was so sweet all day. People constantly stop us to talk to her & tell us how much hair she has & she smiles at everyone. She is such a happy baby. She even giggled on the phone for my sister to hear today. When I dropped Larry off to play pool, he informed me that he got me a spa package for Mothers Day tomorrow! What a great surprise. I will tell you guys all about it tomorrow after I get home.

No comments: