Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dr. Appt. today

I just got back from my check up & all is well with the baby & me. The Dr. said she could come at any time now & it would be safe. Last Friday she did an ultra sound & she is in position & they guessed her weight to be about 7 1/2 lbs...so far! I still have carpal tunnel & last week my sciatic nerve started bugging me. It takes me forever to get up or walk around. Every night Larry thinks I am in labor because I scream when I get up to pee. If I do not have Skylar by my due date they will induce labor on Saturday January 10th. Larry will get to be there for the birth & then he will have to hit the road for Kansas. Larry's Mom & Granny will come stay with me for a week & then my Mom will come for a week. It will be great to have help. Today my Dr told me how funny Larry was when he comes to my appts. She said she would love for me to have the baby on Christmas since she works that night & they will have a big buffet of food that Larry could enjoy & he can keep them entertained. She worked last Christmas & delivered 20 babies! One of the nurses made big stockings & they put all of the babies in stockings to take their pictures. How cute! I asked the Dr if they would make fun of Larry if he passed out & she said yes! Then she told me that today a husband came in with the wife & watched her get a regular exam & passed out & hit his head & had to go to the ER (he was fine) ...she said the staff laughed about it all day!

No comments: