Friday, December 12, 2008

Bataan Christmas Party


Last night was Larry's company Christmas Party. It was a lot of fun.It was in Portsmouth, right next to the hospital. No luck...the baby didn't come last night. I am so ready now since she is sitting on my sciatic nerve & I can hardly walk. Larry kept walking ahead of me last night because he said it was physically impossible to walk as slow as me. Everyone was very nice to me last night but...I'm sure you Mom's will agree with me that there is nothing more irritating then perfect strangers coming up & touching your belly!!!! Why do people think that's ok? I feel like a cow at the petting zoo. Well I need to go get ready for my Dr's appt. Larry is off today so he gets to go with me...hopefully he will behave himself.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

When someone does that, you are supposed to rub theirs back. They usually get the idea.
You look great though:)
Jennifer