Friday, September 26, 2008

Dr. Appt. today

Today I had a regular checkup & also my 26 week lab work (glucose testing) I am doing fine & so is the baby. Her heart beat was at 155 today. Larry & I have our labor/delivery/hospital tour all day class tomorrow. I can't wait! I have rescheduled 3 times because of his out to sea schedule. We are still trying to schedule other classes & a 3D/4D ultrasound! Hopefully we can find time before the baby comes!!! Larry will definately be around for that! Today when I was heading to my Dr's appt. I saw a lady in labor...she had 2 people holding her hands & she was crying. I felt so bad for her...& a little scared for myself! Another pregnant lady said.."Suck it up...it doesn't hurt that bad!" I wanted to give her a piece of my mind!!! I am very sensitive lately!!! I will write more tomorrow after our class.

No comments: