Sunday, April 22, 2012

Random pictures

Here are some pictures from the last couple of months. Skylar is really growing up. We can actually have conversations with her now. We are amazed at some of the things she says. Lately she has been telling me not to say bad words or I will get in trouble. We converted her bed to a full sized bed & she loves it. She loves to help her Daddy with projects like washing the car, using tools, cooking & gardening. The coolest thing she said lately was just yesterday at a Birthday party. She said "Don"t give me any birthday cake because it has wheat in it!" I'm so glad she's starting to understand her allergy. She also tells me to check the labels to make sure her food is "gluten free." She is a real social butterfly. She is never shy & walks up and starts playing with kids she just met. This week at dance class there was a little girl who really didn't want to be there so Skylar walked right up to her & said "Hey...why are you so mad? just dance with me & it will be fun!"

No comments: