Sunday, October 2, 2011

updates on my big girl









Skylar is growing up too fast. A couple months ago she had her 1st Dental appt. We took her to Kool Smiles (a pediatric dentist) They had a play area w/ a slide in the waiting room. When the hygienist took her back she jumped up in the chair & said "I'm ready!" Her teeth looked great. They gave her a toothbrush & let her pick something from the treasure chest & she's been asking to go back to the "tooth Dr" every day since! My little buddy is so helpful. She helps w/ the laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cleaning, etc. Lately she looks into my eyes & says "Mommy you're my best friend" & then when Larry gets home from work she says "Daddy you're my best friend" She is obsessed w/ questions about her body parts. She told us she can't wait to get big so she can have big boo boos. When we make her mad she says "Don't start w/ me!" oops...I think she got that from me. She still loves the Little Gym & is able to hang upside down from the rings & brings her feet up to her hands. We went to a BBQ a few weeks ago & she actually jumped off the diving board in a 10 ft pool! She's our little dare devil. Her favorite things right now are: trains, school buses, dump trucks, puzzles, & she loves to skype.

No comments: