Friday, May 27, 2011

fun times in May















Skylar is an early riser who doesn't take many naps anymore. She just loves to play outside. Lately she plays in her little pool & then uses the water to water her plants. She's so creative! She is getting very good at singing the alphabet & Happy Birthday. She has also started memorizing the books that I read to her. We read books all day long. Right now her favorite bedtime book is Llama Llama Red Pajama. She also likes to make animal sounds. She is still being a picky eater so thank goodness for vitamins! Right now she only wants to drink milk, water & eat blackberries. She really likes to pick strawberries. We've already been twice this season. I painted her toes for the 1st time. I used clear with a shimmery glitter. She was so excited but isn't patient enough to sit & let them dry. She loves to hang out in my bed & watch me fold laundry.

No comments: