Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feelings

Skylar is really starting to show her feelings. If we're out and another kid is crying she always has to give them a hug & a pat on the back. The other night after her bath was over she didn't want to get out so I told her she had to get Piggy because he was crying. She got out & ran to her room & said "Piggy...crying?...oh silly piggy" Yesterday I spilled coffee all over the counter & I fussed pretty loudly. Skylar said "Are you ok Mommy?" I told her that I was ok & she said "oh silly Mommy" When Taz barks she says "What's wrong Tazzy boy?" This morning I caught her talking to her stuffed animals. I saw her go up to one & say "Hi rabbit, I'm Skylar" She says her own name a lot now...but can't quite say Skylar so she calls herself "Tyla" She loves to watch videos and look at pictures of herself. I was making the bed in the guest room & she walked by the mirror & said "hi Skylar!" She just gets cuter every day!

No comments: