Sunday, February 7, 2010

hanging out on another snow day.

I can't believe it snowed again this weekend! It was only a couple of inches this time & the roads are clear. Skylar has had a cold for a couple of days but is starting to feel better.I am getting cabin fever so I thought I would send out Skylar updates. Unlike other kids she doesn't like for us to read her books. Hopefully this will change. She grabs a book from her shelf & hands it to me & when I start to read it she runs away. She is also not into cartoons. Sadly she enjoys watching UFC with her Dad.She also loves the Shredded Wheat Cereal commercial, the one where they are all hanging out in a bowl of milk talking. Bojangles Chicken has a new commercial now too. There is a dancing chicken in it & it really cracks her up. Yesterday I was getting Skylar ready for her bath. I got her undressed & let her play in her room while I got her pjs & diaper ready. I turned around & she was in the corner pooping on top of Elmo!!! When I tried to grab her she took off running...what a mess...but a very funny story.

No comments: