Monday, April 13, 2009

Quick update

As of yesterday (Easter morning) Skylar weighed 16 1/2 lbs!!! She also rolled over for the 1st time. YEAH! We actually missed it because she was on her baby gym/playmat & we turned our heads to post pictures to the blog & when we turned around she was on her belly! She smiles all the time & does a lot of baby talk noises. Last week she reached over & grabbed a handful of Taz's fur! I grabbed it before it went in her mouth...everything goes in her mouth lately. We are working with a pacifier & trying to get her to take a bottle. Yesterday she took an ounce of formula from her bottle which made me very happy. If I can get her taking a bottle more often, I will finally be able to leave her with Larry so I can go clothes shopping, get a haircut, etc. She is growing up so fast...but I still remember the labor pains...OUCH!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's a big girl but cute as ever!